• Never knew before what eternity was made for. It is to give some of us a chance to learn German. (Mark Twain)

Freitag, 14. Februar 2014

It's Valentinstag! (Part three)


Valentine and love phrases: 

Liebesgrüße und tausend Küsse zum Valentinstag! 
  Love greetings and a thousand kisses for Valentine's day!
Ich wünsche dir einen wunderschönen Valentinstag! 
  I wish you a wonderful Valentine's day!
Du bist nicht nur an diesem Tag, sondern jeden Tag in meinen Gedanken. 
  You are not only on this day, but every day in my thoughts.
Du bist meines Herzens erste Seligkeit! 
  You are my heart's utmost bliss!
Ich liebe dich wie nichts auf dieser Erden. 
  I love you like none else on this earth.
Du machst mich so glücklich! 
  You make me so happy! 
Ich liebe dich bis in alle Ewigkeit.
  I love you for all eternity.
Ich liebe dich, mein Valentin/Valentinsschatz.
 I love you my Valentine/Valentine treasure.

http://german.about.com/od/vocabularytips/a/I-Love-You-In-German.htm

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen